Wholesale & Distribution
Film and Television
Oil & Gas
Sports & Entertainment
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLANS AND AUDITS
Employee Benefit Plans
Employee benefits are a large portion of the cost of operating a business. However, in today’s competitive job market, it is critical for companies to retain key employees. One of the best perks employers can offer is an attractive benefits package for its management group and employees.
Customized Plans & Retirement Planning
RBM professionals have extensive experience in developing customized plans that are tailored for your company. We’ll meet with you to discuss your goals and explain the options that are available to you.
Planning for retirement should be a priority for any employee. So as an employer, you must be prepared to assist your professionals in this area. With so many options available, such as SEP’s, IRA’s, Keogh plans, tax deferred annuities, 401(k) plans, profit sharing plans, cafeteria plans, defined benefit plans, and stock option plans, it is difficult to choose the plan that is right for you.
In addition, RBM can assist you with required ERISA plan financial statement audits and tax filings. We also have affiliations with companies offering compliance testing and plan administration.
Let RBM be your partner in providing guidance and answers to you and your employee retirement-related questions:
- Which type of plan will allow me to maximize benefits to employees while minimizing costs to my business?
- How do I administer the plan?
- What are the annual audit and tax filing requirements?
- Which employees must be covered in the plan and when are they vested?
- What is the maximum annual deductible contribution for my business?
- How much can an eligible employee contribute each year?
- What are the consequences of a top-heavy or discriminatory plan?
- What types of investments should we offer?