Wholesale & Distribution
Film and Television
Oil & Gas
Sports & Entertainment
RBM provides CFO-on-Call and Controller-on-Call services at a fraction of the cost of a full time CFO or Controller.
CFO responsibilities chiefly revolve around policy and planning at the highest level. Key areas of management under the Chief Financial Officer are the financial structure of the organization, design of the financial information system, compensation plans, and management of key financial relationships, including banking and outside investors.
Small businesses can be financially sophisticated and well managed as the largest corporations thanks to advances in communications, computers and computer software. These advances have made it possible for the small business to economically obtain CFO level services on a contract basis.
Key benefits of utilizing RBM’s CFO-on-Call service include:
- Rounding out the management team to provide a level playing field with competitors
- More time to focus on new services, new customers, and other core business issues
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business so you have less surprises and more control over the money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plan
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend Analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash management
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, etc.
- Mergers and acquisition assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
A full-time CFO providing these services could cost you $84,500 to $111,000 or even more per year. The good news is most small businesses do not need a full-time CFO. We provide you with these services for only a fraction of the costs.
When your business grows to a point where the quantity of transactions require a bookkeeper onsite our Controller-on-Call service may be right for you.
The Controller-on-Call service is a natural progression from the Monthly Bookkeeping service for a growing business.
How it works. Your bookkeeper enters the typical day-to-day transactions – checks, deposits, customer invoices, vendor invoices, and other records.
We provide you:
- Management of the financial and tax accounting and reporting function
- Accurate and timely preparation of financial statements and other management reports on a consistent basis
- Reconciliation of the general ledgers, sub-ledgers, and adjusting entries
- Management of accounts receivable and collection
- Management of accounts payable and vendor payments
- Inventory accounting and management
- Maintenance of the property, plant, and equipment records and capital investment reporting
- Unlimited consultation to help you understand your financial information
- A full-time controller providing these services could cost you $60,000 or more per year. The good news is most small businesses do not need a full-time controller. We provide you with these services for only a fraction of the costs.
Error: Contact form not found.