Here are a collection of resources designed to enhance and add value to the services that we provide, including (but not limited to):
- Newsletters – Six (6) informative articles (updated monthly) containing pertinent and timely information that will help you better manage your business and achieve your personal goals.
- Financial Calculators – More than 60 financial calculators for Home Mortgages, Auto Financing, Roth IRAs, Credit Cards, Insurance, Retirement, Saving, Investing, Budgeting, and many more!
- Tax Calendars – Downloadable tax calendars with General, Employer’s and Excise tax deadlines and due dates.
- Tax Links – Federal tax links, including common IRS publications – Small Business, Household Employees, Per Diem Rates, Charitable Contributions and many more!
- Links to all 50 state tax agency websites, plus state-by-state tax comparisons.
- Accounting Terms Glossary.
- Track your tax refund – federal and state.
- Remote support – we can help solve your accounting software questions without ever leaving the office.
- Cartoon of the month. A little humor to help make work fun!
Resources are updated monthly, so please check back often.
Cartoon of the Month
Federal Tax Links
Track Your Refund
Find out when you will receive your federal refund.
IRS Withholding Calculator
This calculator will help you ensure that you do not have to pay too much or too little income tax withheld from your paycheck.
Tax Due Dates
Please note the following due dates on your calendar and come back often to keep up with the changes.
Quickly view and print any IRS tax publication.
Quickly view and print any IRS tax form.
Federal Data Resources
Keep up to date with the latest information from the following federal data resources:
- EDGAR Database
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U.S. General Accounting Office
- U.S. Congressional Budget Office
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- U.S. Department of Commerce